emotions


I don’t wanna be alone, especially tonight.
Both of my roommates are gone, and I’m struggling with 5 theories of emotions.
Says who psychology is easy.

1.       James Lange stated that emotion is equal to the physiological arousal.
2.       Cannon Bard stated that subcortical activity in thalamus will lead to autonomic arousal and conscious emotions.
3.       Facial Feedback Mechanism says that physiological response will lead to the cognition and emotion.
4.       Schachter-Singer theory of emotion suggest that there are two factor that leads to the emotions which is the physiological arousal and the cognition.
5.       And the last fellow, Lazarus says that our appraisal of event will determine the type of emotions and will eventually give the physiological response.

I mean, seriously. Who are these people?
Reading subjects have always been my favourite, but this is definitely mentally tiring.
Why is that I can watch movies for hours? Movies have live images, fully in motion.
Unlike my notes, they don’t talk to me. Unless I go and ‘talk’ to them.
I miss my lecture mates, even I’m not really talking with everyone of them.
And all the lecturers.

Am I getting sudden emotionally attached because I’m studying emotions? Ironic.
Because I am senseless, almost everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment